Сэдэвт хариулах  [ 1 бичлэг ] 
Titans-Dolphins: Story of 2 offenses 
Зохиогч Зурвас
Дөнгөж төрсөн гишүүн

Элссэн: Ба 1-р сарын 12, 2018 5:15 pm
Бичлэг: 3
Бичлэг Titans-Dolphins: Story of 2 offenses
I seem which include I ought to get started just about every article this 7 days with the caveat that none of these kinds of figures are applicable if Marcus Mariota isn't capable in the direction of move and Matt Cassel is beneath centre Alex Tanney Jersey. With that currently being stated, NFL Matchup upon ESPN tweeted this out this early morning:Those people groups guide the league within just share of offensive of drives ensuing in just facts - with a marvel at the ultimate!@ESPNNFL #LARams #Whodat Consequently even with that stinker inside Houston upon Sunday, the Titans are nonetheless 8th in just the league upon drives that close within just information. In just a non-Titans equivalent reality, I delight in that the Rams are at the best of this checklist. It only goes towards display by yourself the big difference a training personnel can crank out. They had been hence undesirable down below Jeff Fisher remaining yr.Already we feel at this 7 days's opponent Taywan Taylor Jersey, the Dolphins:These kinds of groups comprise the cheapest share of offensive drives final result within scoring information Daren Bates Jersey.@ESPNNFL @NFLFilms #FinsUp #Browns #RavensFlock This incredibly is a et rightvacation spot for the Titans safety. The Jay Cutler led Dolphins haven't scored a touchdown given that 7 days 2 inspite of taking in a ton of skill at the means work opportunities upon offense.

Ба 1-р сарын 12, 2018 5:17 pm
Хувийн тохиргоо
Өмнөх бичлэгүүд:  Эрэмбэлэх  
Сэдэвт хариулах   [ 1 бичлэг ] 

Хэн холбогдсон байна

Энэ форумыг үзэж байгаа: Бүртгэгдсэн хэрэглэгч байхгүй ба 1 зочин

Та энэ форумд шинэ сэдэв нээх боломжгүй
Та энэ форумд сэдэвт хариулах боломжгүй
Та энэ форумд өөрийн бичлэгээ засах боломжгүй
Та энэ форумд өөрийн бичлэгээ устгах боломжгүй
Та энэ форумд файл хавсаргах боломжгүй

Хайх: